- General Information
- What kind of personal information is collected by us when you visit our site?
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, or other details to help you with your experience.
- When is your information collected?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter any information on our website. Or, while you provide us with feedback on our products or services.
- How do we protect your information?
- Our website is examined on a routine basis for security breaches and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your information is contained within secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of individuals who have specific access rights to before-mentioned systems, and are required to keep the data confidential. In addition, every sensitive information you provide is encrypted. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway and are not collected or processed on our servers.
- Third-party disclosure:
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website. We take precautions to protect your information from negligent disclosure and attack by third parties, including using secured socket layer (SSL) encryption technology.
- Access and Correction of personal information:
- Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences in the future.
- Contact information:
- If you have any queries or concerns about your personal information or would like to make a complaint, please contact.
Address: F213/B, Second Floor, Lado Sarai, New Delhi-110030