From Shalini’s Kitchen: Samahita’s Mom
INGREDIENTS• ½ kg m jackfruit
• 1.5 tbsp ginger garlic paste
• 4 small sized onions
• 5 small sized tomatoes
• 3 cups of rice
• ½ cup milk
• 2 tsp coriander powder
• 1-2 tsp kitchen king masala
• Red chili powder – to taste
• Oil and Ghee – to taste
RECIPE• Chop and fry ½ kg jackfruit.
• In a separate pan put oil and add 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste to it.
• Add grated onion and sauté it till it gets light brown in colour.
• Then add 5 puréed tomatoes to the mixture and sauté it till it leaves oil.
• Add salt to taste, kitchen king masala, coriander powder, and red chilli powder.
• Now add jackfruit in it and add some milk and let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
• Once done add rice to it and carefully mix it.
• In the end, just add a little ghee for the oomph.
• Add some chopped coriander leaves for garnishing