From Hema’s Kitchen": Sanjana’s Mom
Cream Tomato Paneer
INGREDIENTS• 250 gm paneer
• 8-10 medium-sized tomatoes
• 1 tsp garlic paste
• ¼ tsp ginger paste
• ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
• 1.5 tsp fenugreek leaves
• 2.5 tbsp fresh cream
• 1.5 tsp coriander powder
• ¼ tsp red chili powder
• ¼ tsp garam masala
• Salt to taste
• Coriander for garnishing
RECIPE• Make tomato puree in a blender.
• In a pan heat 2 tbsp olive and add cinnamon powder.
• Add ginger and garlic paste when it turns dark brown and saute for few seconds.
• Put tomato puree in the pan and cook for 8-10 minutes on medium flame.
• When puree leaves the oil to add salt, red chili powder, coriander powder, and fenugreek leaves and cook for 2-3 minutes.
• Leave the mixture to come at room temperature.
• After sometime blend the mixture to make a smooth paste.
• Put this paste in a pan, add some water and cook for a minute.
• Add fresh cream and cook for another minute.
• Now finally add paneer cubes and garnish with coriander leaves.